Sunday, March 20, 2011

Review of Reading Site

My The Reading Site Review: I am not the worlds greatest technical expert, I admit but I know a bit about eBook downloading. I recently purchased the Amazon Kindle and have been using it along with The Reading Site to great effect by downloading eBook novels at site.

I am very impressed by the eBook downloading capabilities of the Kindle. With my new Kindle I shall never have to read a real paperbacked book or newspaper ever again!

This is because I have found this really cool unlimited eBook downloading website called The Reading Site. This site lets you download unlimited eBooks for free for just a one-off membership payment. I have always wanted my own book library, but physical books cost too much! But my hopes of my own library are now alive again with my new Kindle and The Reading Site network of eBooks.

After searching on Yahoo Answers, I discovered positive reviews from other Kindle users who had tried this site called The Reading Site and had loved it. This service promised unlimited lifetime access allowing members to download thousands of books, comic books, newspapers and more, all directly to the Amazon Kindle, as well as the iPad, Nook, and any other e-Reader. I gave it a shot, and signed up.

I must say that I was very impressed! Within only a few minutes of becoming a member, I was able to download the entire Twilight series to my Kindle. After that, I downloaded Dan Brown's most recent book 'The Lost Symbol' and then that controversial new Oprah biography. For the kids, I downloaded some of their favorites and even some comic books too! Just recently I was waiting as my car was getting serviced, so I jumped on reading site and started reading Vogue magazine! Guess how much that cost me? Not a single cent!

I have been a member for almost a month now, and I have to say that it is an excellent service. The downloads are fast, the process is so simple, and their database is absolutely huge. I honestly think that they have a bigger range than Amazon! So, if you are looking to enhance your Kindle experience, I suggest you give The Reading Site a shot. The customer service team is amazing. When I didn't know how to bookmark a page in one of my downloaded books, they were able to help me over the phone to figure it out, just minutes after I emailed them. Move over Amazon, The Reading Site crushes you guys in every way.